- Street: 2930 Chestnut Street
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19104
- Listed: August 6, 2017 2:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The chance is yours to stay in the beautiful, newly constructed Evo Philly apartment building!! This reletting option is for residence in a 3 Bedroom 3 Bath apartment (between the 17-24th Floor, looking North).
Must assume full sublease period (12 months, starting August 2017)
This $1100 sublease is a great value compared to the market value of $1250. Even at such a low price, I am still negotiable.
As an incentive, I will personally cover all reletting fees.
– 24/7, two-story fitness center
– Free weekly studio classes including zumba, yoga, and pilates/bar classes (CrossFit coming soon!)
– Rooftop lounge with amazing views
– Rooftop InfinityPool overlooking Center City
– Apartment is FULLY FURNISHED (3 study desks & chairs, modern couch & club chair, side tables, full-size beds with underbed storage, spacious walk-in closets, full baths with tubs)
– Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– In-unit washer & dryer
– High-speed wireless internet & extended cable with HD (included)
– Borders Penn’s Campus – very close to DRL, and only a short walk to College Green
I am a junior Penn Student taking time off from school, looking to relocate for a year. I am able to therefore offer this space to anybody who might be interested in this fantastic deal. encourage you to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
593 total views, 4 today
While thousands of people have successfully used Pennlets to rent out a place or find a place to sublet, like anywhere on the web, there can sometimes be unscrupulous people trying to scam unsuspecting users. Beware of anyone asking you for an unusual financial transaction. Here's one that's been reported to us several times: someone agrees to rent your place and sends you a check or money order for too much money as a "mistake," and then asks you to write a check for the "extra" amount back to them or to a third party. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Cash the check or money order and verify with your bank that the funds have cleared before you issue a refund or take any further action with your renter.
Feature your ad:
Basic listings are free, but you can promote them in the 'Featured Listings' carousel at the top of the page for $20. Just check off that option when you create your ad. If your ad doesn't appear after a few hours, please feel free to contact us.
Tips on creating an effective listing:
- Detailed listings tend to get more responses
- Listings with photos also do better