- Street: 4206 Walnut Street
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19104
- Listed: May 30, 2017 2:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Quietest, cleanest apartment you will find this close to campus! All residents are Penn graduate students. Entirely pest-free. Have not even worn shoes inside apartment (though you can).
– Priced at $790 per person, total $1580.
– Aug 2017 to Aug 2018
– Monthly utilities about $50/person (heating, cooking gas, internet, hot water)
– Kitchen with all appliances stocked
– Washer and dryer included in apartment ($50 monthly fee)
– 2 Bedrooms each with private bathroom and closets included
– Living room furnished with sofa and small dining table
– Across from 7-11, only 2 blocks from Supreme Supermarket and Fresh Grocer, 2 blocks from CVS, 3 blocks from EKTA Indian, Utown Korean, Dunkin Donuts, Ramen Bar, Jake’s Sandwich, Pizza Hut, multiple cafes, PNC, BoA, Hummus Grill, Sweetgreen, Chipotle, multiple ethnic markets, and more.
– FREE shuttle bus from Penn goes to apartment
– Only 1/2 mile from most locations on campus
We have a great landlord too – very responsive, often present around property, occasionally plans get-togethers for residents. Feel free to reach out for more photos etc 🙂
131 total views, 3 today
While thousands of people have successfully used Pennlets to rent out a place or find a place to sublet, like anywhere on the web, there can sometimes be unscrupulous people trying to scam unsuspecting users. Beware of anyone asking you for an unusual financial transaction. Here's one that's been reported to us several times: someone agrees to rent your place and sends you a check or money order for too much money as a "mistake," and then asks you to write a check for the "extra" amount back to them or to a third party. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Cash the check or money order and verify with your bank that the funds have cleared before you issue a refund or take any further action with your renter.
Feature your ad:
Basic listings are free, but you can promote them in the 'Featured Listings' carousel at the top of the page for $20. Just check off that option when you create your ad. If your ad doesn't appear after a few hours, please feel free to contact us.
Tips on creating an effective listing:
- Detailed listings tend to get more responses
- Listings with photos also do better