University City, large 2-bed 1-bath luxury apartment, new building (built 2015), in-unit washer/dryer, central air
- Street: 4213 Chester Ave
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19104
- Listed: June 14, 2017 11:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Due to my job I will be moving to Boston in late July. Need someone to take over my current lease (ends on 6/30/2018) for this gorgeous/new/fully equipped large 2-bedroom (1035 square feet) located in University City between U Penn and the University of Sciences. The building is brand new (construction completed in May 2015) and has the following amenities:
– 10 min walk to U Penn; 2 min walk to the University of Sciences
– 1-2 blocks away from Dunkin Donut, Starbucks, the Green Line Cafe and numerous restaurants
– Trolley (#13) stop right in front of building that can take you directly into Center City; Multiple other trolley lines also have stops within a 1-block radius
– Located right next to the famous Clark Park, a vibrant place full of activities and extremely family / kid friendly
– Full kitchen with granite counter top, GE electric stove top, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
– In-unit Whirlpool washer and dryer
– In-unit central air-conditioning
– Large closets in both bedrooms
– High ceiling with LED lighting
– Many (large) windows with great natural lighting (3 large windows in living room facing south + large windows for both bedrooms facing north)
– Building has bike room / stands
– Keyless entry to building as well as apartment
– Very responsive and competent building management / maintenance crew
– Utilities included except for electricity
I’ve included the floor plan here for your reference. If you’d like to see pictures of the building and the inside of the apartments, you can go to http://www.core2dev.com/projects/#4134chester.
Asking for $1650 or best offer. Move-in date needs to be late July / early August. If you are interested please call / text Brad at 818-205-6551. I’m happy to show the apartment to serious parties.
159 total views, 2 today
While thousands of people have successfully used Pennlets to rent out a place or find a place to sublet, like anywhere on the web, there can sometimes be unscrupulous people trying to scam unsuspecting users. Beware of anyone asking you for an unusual financial transaction. Here's one that's been reported to us several times: someone agrees to rent your place and sends you a check or money order for too much money as a "mistake," and then asks you to write a check for the "extra" amount back to them or to a third party. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Cash the check or money order and verify with your bank that the funds have cleared before you issue a refund or take any further action with your renter.
Feature your ad:
Basic listings are free, but you can promote them in the 'Featured Listings' carousel at the top of the page for $20. Just check off that option when you create your ad. If your ad doesn't appear after a few hours, please feel free to contact us.
Tips on creating an effective listing:
- Detailed listings tend to get more responses
- Listings with photos also do better