- This item has been sold
- Street: 101 S. 39th Street
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19104
- Listed: April 23, 2017 3:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Looking to sublet 1-2 single bedrooms in a 3-bedroom, 1-bath apartment in Hamilton Court (39th and Chestnut).
– Rooms will come fully furnished with a large closet (7? tall, 8? wide, and 2? deep), full-size bed and additional storage space.
– Living room has two tables (1 pong sized table and 1 dining table with 6 chairs), a 54? flat screen, and a full size futon.
– Kitchen is fully furnished, including microwave, toaster oven, Keurig, espresso machine and two mini-fridges.
– Additionally, sublet comes with access to a gym and laundry room ~25 steps across the courtyard that are available free of extra charge. Gym has cardio equipment, squat and full weight racks, and other weight machines.
Available from May 8 – August 12
245 total views, 1 today
While thousands of people have successfully used Pennlets to rent out a place or find a place to sublet, like anywhere on the web, there can sometimes be unscrupulous people trying to scam unsuspecting users. Beware of anyone asking you for an unusual financial transaction. Here's one that's been reported to us several times: someone agrees to rent your place and sends you a check or money order for too much money as a "mistake," and then asks you to write a check for the "extra" amount back to them or to a third party. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Cash the check or money order and verify with your bank that the funds have cleared before you issue a refund or take any further action with your renter.
Feature your ad:
Basic listings are free, but you can promote them in the 'Featured Listings' carousel at the top of the page for $25. Just check off that option when you create your ad. If your ad doesn't appear after a few hours, please feel free to contact us.
Tips on creating an effective listing:
- Detailed listings tend to get more responses
- Listings with photos also do better