Flexible date! HUB One BR w/ kitchen, LR, washer, dryer
|Amenities||Furnished, AC, Utilities Included, WiFi, Washer/Dryer|
• One bedroom in a 2BR/1BA apartment in Hub on Chestnut is available for summer sublet.
• Dates are relatively flexible. You can move in around end of May and stay until 8/31. (negotiable)
• Utilities and wifi included in the rent.
Details about the property:
• Room will be furnished with a twin sized memory foam bed, desk, chair, closet, and floor lamp.
• There are two windows for good natural lighting
• Kitchen and bathroom will also be stocked with necessities.
• Kitchen appliances: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, sink
• Bathtub in the bathroom.
• Unit is clean and huge!
• Building is gated and has elevators.
• Within 5 minutes walking distance to Penn campus.
Contact me via Pennlets.
• I’d be happy to send you more pictures or a video, or tour you around!
The photos are from around the time of move-in (September). The furnishings will look different.
*Price and date are negotiable.
Search for Sublets
Beware of scammers!
While thousands of people have successfully used Pennlets to rent out a place or find a place to sublet, like anywhere on the web, there can sometimes be unscrupulous people trying to scam unsuspecting users. Beware of anyone asking you for an unusual financial transaction. Here’s one that’s been reported to us several times: someone agrees to rent your place and sends you a check or money order for too much money as a “mistake,” and then asks you to write a check for the “extra” amount back to them or to a third party. DON’T FALL FOR IT! Cash the check or money order and verify with your bank that the funds have cleared before you issue a refund or take any further action with your renter.
Feature your ad:
Basic listings are free, but you can promote them in the ‘Featured Listings’ carousel at the top of the page for $30. Just check off that option when you create your ad. If your ad doesn’t appear after a few hours, please feel free to contact us.
Tips on creating an effective listing:
- Detailed listings tend to get more responses
- Listings with photos also do better