- Size: 1
- Street: 39th
- City: Philadelphia
- Zip/Postal Code: 19104
- Amenities: Furnished, AC, Utilities Included, WiFi, Washer/Dryer
- Listed: April 15, 2018 10:53 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 21 hours
Looking to sublet a bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment in Hamilton Court.
– May (move in negotiable) – August 15 (3 Months)
– Large Closet/Storage Space
– Fully Furnished
– Kitchen/Living Area with Exposed Brick!!!!
– all utilities included: electricity, water, cable, wifi, air conditioning
– Free laundry
– Automated mailing lockers
– fitness center (cardio gym + weight room)
-Secured building /w FOB lock
– 3 Blocks from 40th Street Subway Station
– Across from Beiler’s donuts (A++++)
64 total views, 1 today
While thousands of people have successfully used Pennlets to rent out a place or find a place to sublet, like anywhere on the web, there can sometimes be unscrupulous people trying to scam unsuspecting users. Beware of anyone asking you for an unusual financial transaction. Here's one that's been reported to us several times: someone agrees to rent your place and sends you a check or money order for too much money as a "mistake," and then asks you to write a check for the "extra" amount back to them or to a third party. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Cash the check or money order and verify with your bank that the funds have cleared before you issue a refund or take any further action with your renter.
Feature your ad:
Basic listings are free, but you can promote them in the 'Featured Listings' carousel at the top of the page for $25. Just check off that option when you create your ad. If your ad doesn't appear after a few hours, please feel free to contact us.
Tips on creating an effective listing:
- Detailed listings tend to get more responses
- Listings with photos also do better