Summer Sublet – 3 Room, 3 Bathroom, 1 Living Room, and 1 Kitchen (Subletting of Individual Rooms in this Unit is Available)
- Size: 3
- Street: 4042 Chestnut St.
- City: Philadelphia
- Zip/Postal Code: 19104
- Amenities: Furnished, AC, WiFi, Washer/Dryer
- Listed: February 4, 2019 11:54 pm
- Expires: 13 days, 4 hours
– Directly next to Penn Police
– Half a block away from Fresh Grocer
– Apartment Unit on the 4th Floor (elevator access)
– Each room is furnished with a bed, desk, and chair
– Can rent 1-3 rooms each at $850 a month
– Utilities include: A/C (heating and cooling), water, and electricity usually cost around $90-100 for entire unit (generally is split between 3 tenants and cost varies month-to-month)
– Amenities include: Wifi and TV (additional $150 a month split evenly between all tenants but can be cancelled if not wanted during sublet)
– Miscellaneous: Washer and Dryer for apartment complex available for use in the basement/garage level of building.
– Parking available for additional fee
While thousands of people have successfully used Pennlets to rent out a place or find a place to sublet, like anywhere on the web, there can sometimes be unscrupulous people trying to scam unsuspecting users. Beware of anyone asking you for an unusual financial transaction. Here's one that's been reported to us several times: someone agrees to rent your place and sends you a check or money order for too much money as a "mistake," and then asks you to write a check for the "extra" amount back to them or to a third party. DON'T FALL FOR IT! Cash the check or money order and verify with your bank that the funds have cleared before you issue a refund or take any further action with your renter.
Feature your ad:
Basic listings are free, but you can promote them in the 'Featured Listings' carousel at the top of the page for $30. Just check off that option when you create your ad. If your ad doesn't appear after a few hours, please feel free to contact us.
Tips on creating an effective listing:
- Detailed listings tend to get more responses
- Listings with photos also do better